Max Load Pills,They say you shouldn’t compare yourself to porn stars, but there are men who do that and notice that the volume of their ejaculation is nowhere near the actors’ load. Have you heard that there are products that can help you boost your ejaculation volume? One of them is MAX Load pills manufactured by M.D. Science Lab and we dedicated this review to figure out whether the product truly works.
What is MAX Load Pills?
MAX Load is a male enhancement supplement intended to help men that are looking to improve their semen quantity and boost the volume of their ejaculation. It can also enhance the blood supply to your genital area to secure longer and harder erections.
The supplement combines a mixture of herbs, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids into a product that is free of stimulants. MAX Load capsules can be bought in several online stores.
Who is the Manufacturer of MAX Load?
Our experience is that when the manufacturer puts their information out in the open, they are a reliable and reputable company. That is the case with M.D. Science Lab, the manufacturer of MAX Load, which has a nicely designed official website with an online store included.
You can easily contact them by sending them an e-mail or calling them by phone. It is worth noting that they make more than 20 supplements that strive to improve your sexual health. Aside from supplements in the MAX series, they are also behind the renowned Swiss Navy brand of products.
How Does MAX Load Work?
The manufacturer claims that the product will help to boost your ejaculation volume thanks to the compounds included in the formula.
Another alleged benefit is that your orgasmic contractions will be intensified. If you check out the list of ingredients, you do notice that some of them can improve blood supply to erectile tissues.
The final claim of the product is that it decreases the pause you have to make between two sexual acts, which can also be attributed to the enhanced blood flow.
MAX Load Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Getting to know the ingredients gets you a lot closer to knowing the product. Here is what the label says about MAX Load:
- Vitamin B6 – Comes in the form of pyridoxine and the generous amounts included (1500mg) should secure that your blood vessels work properly and put you in a better mood for all sorts of activities
- Zinc – Comes in the form of zinc oxide, which is not as easy to absorb as some other forms. However, there is plenty of this mineral to use as you get 200% of the recommended daily value
- L-Arginine – This amino acid can enhance nitric oxide production, which will improve the supply of blood coming to your penile region
- Horny Goat Weed – The scientists named this plant epimedium and the extract of this plant is a natural way to improve firmness of your erection and boost sexual desire
- Tribulus Terrestris – It is a natural libido booster that this manufacturer uses often in its formula
- Tongkat Ali – This is also a familiar ingredient in male enhancement supplements. It is a Malaysian ginseng plant extract that can help to boost the supply of plod to the erectile tissues
- Flower Pollen – It helps in protecting your immune system and plays a role in increasing energy and keeping metabolism in balance
- Pine Bark – It is considered a natural ingredient that is useful in dealing with erectile dysfunction problems
A closer look at the list of ingredients implies that the products are safe. As for the effectiveness, it would be better if the manufacturer published the dosage of each ingredient in the proprietary blend instead of just indicating that we get 1210mg per serving.
What are the Advantages of MAX Load?
- Contains natural ingredients and it is free of stimulants
- May help to increase the volume of your ejaculation
- May assist in increasing the intensity of orgasms
- Reputable manufacturer
What are the Disadvantages of MAX Load?
- Lacks more information about the proprietary blend
- Might cause headaches
- It is a bit of a hassle to take it two times each day
- No free samples provided
How Should You Take MAX Load?
You should orally ingest one tablet two times per day. It is essential to use it regularly for noticeable results.
How Much is MAX Load?
If you are wondering how much MAX Load costs, the answer is $49.99. It might be a bit high, but you get an entire month supply in a bottle with 60 capsules.
What Kind of Reviews Are Out There for MAX Load?
Plenty of users agree that the product helped them increase the volume of their ejaculations. Some of them emphasize that the supplement worked every time and that the intensity of orgasms is fantastic and that the level of pleasure provided is great.
However, several users complained about MAX Load giving them headaches of various intensities. There are also customers that didn’t notice any difference or only a small increase in volume even though they used the product for a couple of weeks.
MAX Load Review – Final Verdict
MAX Load is a male enhancement supplement that may assist you in increasing your ejaculation volume. The product contains natural ingredients and it is free of any stimulants, but it also comes with a possible side effect in the form of a headache. We can’t claim why that happens because we do not have the exact amount of ingredients included.
You can give MAX Load a shot if you want a product that can help boost your load while making your orgasms longer and more intense but do not expect any free samples from the manufacturer. Instead, you will need to buy an entire bottle and risk the possible side effect that may or may not occur.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion
World Rated Solutions Male Enhancement Pills Top Rated and World # 1 Customer Rating SPEED OF RESULTS 99/100 PRODUCT SAFETY 99/100 OVERALL 98/100 LONG TERM RESULTS 97/100 CUSTOMER FEEDBACK: 97/100 Size Increase 3 Inch and 3 Hours Stamina in Bed Visit Official Website http://maleextra.com
- Ambiye VR, et al. (2013). Clinical evaluation of the spermatogenic activity of the root extract of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in oligospermic males: A pilot study. DOI:
- Audet I, et al. (2004). Effect of vitamin supplements on some aspects of performance, vitamin status, and semen quality in boars. DOI:
- Begot I, et al. (2015). A home-based walking program improves erectile dysfunction in men with an acute myocardial infarction. DOI:
- Clarke RN, et al. (1999). Relationship between psychological stress and semen quality among in-vitro fertilization patients. DOI:
- Emanuele MA, et al. (n.d.). Alcohol and the male reproductive system.
- Kahn BE, et al. (2017). Obesity and male infertility. DOI:
- Kolotkin RL, et al. (2012). Obesity and sexual quality of life. DOI:
- Liu M, et al. (2017). Sleep deprivation and late bedtime impair sperm health through increasing antisperm antibody production: A prospective study of 981 healthy men. DOI:
- Melnikovova I, et al. (2015). Effect of lepidium meyenii walp. on semen parameters and serum hormone levels in healthy adult men: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled pilot study. DOI:
- Okon UA, et al. (2016). Ascorbic acid treatment elevates follicle stimulating hormone and testosterone plasma levels and enhances sperm quality in albino Wistar rats. DOI:
- Pilz S, et al. (2011). Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. DOI:
- Prasad AS, et al. (1996). Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.
- Safety and efficacy of lecithins for all animal species. (2016). DOI:
- Sedigheh A, et al. (2016). Antioxidant supplements and semen parameters: An evidence based review.
- Select committee on GRAS substances (SCOGS) opinion: Lecithin and lecithin, hydrogen peroxide bleached. (2018).
- Steels E, et al. (2011). Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation. DOI:
- Stremmel W, et al. (2013). Lecithin as a therapeutic agent in ulcerative colitis. DOI:
- Topo E, et al. (2009). The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. DOI:
- Vellani E, et al. (2008). Association of state and trait anxiety to semen quality of in vitro fertilization patients: A controlled study. DOI:
- Zenico T, et al. (2009). Subjective effects of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) extract on well-being and sexual performances in patients with mild erectile dysfunction: A randomised, double-blind clinical trial. DOI: